Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Arts by Tri

I do not think that there are universal standards of beauty, the standards of beauty varies from country to country and culture to culture. It depends on people’s point of view and opinion. For example, why do you think that there are many worldwide, large beauty contests like Miss World, Miss Universe ect? I think it is because people prefer different standards of beauty so there are different Misses. In addition, the era change affects people opinion of what is beauty. For example, in the past Japanese woman with round face and all-white makeup is considered beautiful (look at the painting). 


Now it becomes more like of Western style.


I do not think there is music which will still be admired and listened to in a hundred years' time. The reason for it is nowadays music is produced and presented in a rapid rate – hundreds of songs introproduced everyday, so people just change their favourite music every few months or even few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment